The FurAffinity Extender extension for Firefox by AndrewNeo.
Install now - Feature tutorial
FurAffinity Extender is now on Twitter!
FurAffinity Extender has the following features.
- Adds a download button to image pages
- Adds an 'open folder' link to image pages to open the folder it's saved to
- Adds an open gallery or submissions page in tabs link to open up all images in a gallery or submission page at once (with optional delay to avoid timeouts)
- Tested regularly on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
Version 0.4.0.4 (12/21/09)
- Fixed file saving in wrong folder [b:0000065]
Version 0.4.0.3 (11/29/09)
- Fixed Open in Tabs not working with Delay disabled [b:0000060]
- Fixed download link breaking when server 403 was returned [b:0000062]
- Fixed change in FurAffinity data server URL [b:0000063]
Version 0.4.0.2 (2/21/09)
Version 0.4.0.1 (2/18/09)
- Fixed an issue with Open in Tabs opening a broken tab [b:0000050]
Version 0.4 (2/17/09)
Prior versions of the changelog are avaliable in changelog.txt.
- Made it so Open in Tabs doesn't display when there's nothing to open [b:0000027]
- Added 'pretty artist' folder name option [b:0000034]
- Changed 'script not configured' text [b:0000042]
- Added file save download progress [b:0000045]
- Fixed xpath issues with new FA site layout [b:0000049]
Have a suggestion? Send an email, a note on FA or file a bug at NCN Track.